Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cheer Competition Noisemaker Ideas

BATHROOM YOU GONNA to Lucifer!

Image is signed by Google and

I would like to meet you in a hundred years, you think because you see the world in a hundred years dear, it's hard to explain, it is difficult to speak of the ghosts of a mind, see my dear, it's hard to explain, it is difficult to understand if you did not already ... Beautiful life you said and hast hast deceived and fucking right on the most beautiful. Has made me whirl ... then you threw me down but do not throw those who love you from the top floor of a building without leave something behind. I, in the flesh, not come back. Remember? Meanwhile ... music that people sing one at a time then you go down you, and the caravan goes on from time to weep, and if not, there is none. Life is not a continuation bet, so ... but you think you are eternal, that there will always be tomorrow ... but they are illusions. I want to make a game with you ... Let's play hide the soul of the game, you'll like it! I've lived ..... you're just existed, everything I am is yours and everything about you is mine and now your eyes see everything, but with far ahead, you're a vampire with a soul of a man, an immortal with the passions of mortals ... You're beautiful. I, however, I see dead people, but they did not know they and the dead never sleep. I believe that somewhere roam restless souls, who bear the weight of their desperation, waiting for the right opportunity to return the wrong things. You drink from me and live forever but the only thing you have to be afraid, is dying but paura.Tutti But not all truly live. Here, so you learn to disturb the sleep of others! I know it's a beautiful morning, but my dream was charming ... ah ... What did I dream? I can not tell you! Why did not reveal a wish will come true after all ... and more dreams are wishes? Have you ever wanted someone to point to stop there? Treasury, light of my life ... I said you do not do anything ... .. only that you cock your head to the gap in half. And when there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth like you.
When a woman who has so much to say to you silenced, his silence can be deafening and you'll be there for the next 99 years (one is already past)!
Ah yes, there is another thing I have to tell you: You will do the bathroom to Lucifer!
Happy Valentine's Day, love!
I miss you even though we had never known
Elisena

This puzzle, which I assembled, is composed of famous lines from films or whatever, I added only a few words of mine and reported a few sentences in the plural!

0 comments:

Post a Comment